We are very pleased to announce that our Christmas Fayre will be taking place in 2021! All of your favourites will be back, including craft stalls, local food & drink, Christmas decorations & gifts and our seasonal homemade produce.
Thursday 11th to Sunday 14th November
There will be some changes this year, to ensure we can provide a Covid-secure experience. Pre-booking will be required so that we can manage numbers in the three marquees.
It is £2 per person to book, a percentage of which will go to charity.
Answers to FAQs
- Sorry, dogs are not allowed in the Fayre
- We take cash or card at all tills, though some stallholders may not take card.
- The Fayre is all indoors with proper flooring so is fully accessible for all.
- Car Parking may be on the grass so please wear sensible footwear for the short walk to the Farm Shop. Parking attendants will be on hand to assist.
- You need a booking to attend, we are not accepting walk-ins
- Your booking gives you a 1 hour timeslot in which to arrive, there is no time limit once you are inside the Fayre.